Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics..♥
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hihi~~
Wah.. my office internet connection’s down .. and today is the second day already .. most of my stuff need internet to work.. so ive been like doing as much things as possible w/o net .. but there’s nothing much to do though.. nothing to do makes me felt so sleepy .. OMG..

Oh .. watched the flock on Friday .. not a bad show I would say .. but not a good show either .. so I’ll rate it a 6/10 .. after movie went ang mo kwee camp there for dinner with tiong and aaron .. called it a day at around 11.00pm.. ZzzZzzZZ

Saturday wakie baby up for work .. then baby suddenly said “ today you going to cook ar?” its been quite long since ive cook .. so I agreed..
invited gege&jess, feng&ling, tiong&aaron to baby’s house for steamboat.. went out to hougang point for some groceries shopping .. baby came to pick me up after that .. so sweet of him .. love him.. reached home .. baby start to operate his wife .. while I prepare my stuff .. dinner started at around 9pm .. coz baby’s wife needs a long operation .. haha .. and tiong came quite late..i always over-buy those stuff .. when I called tiong he asked him not to buy too much .. so I heed his advise .. I bought 2 pkts of chicken, pork, fish, pork liver, pork big bones, crab stick, fish balls, meat balls then 1 pkt of pacific clam, oyster mushroom, golden mushroom, fish dumpling, “da bai cai”, “xiao bai cai” for 8 person.. I scare not enough so I bought 1 pkt of pop corn chicken and Mexican wings .. I really cut down a lot le.. in the past I usually buy at lease a 50% more of stuff.. but still in the end.. we couldn’t finish all.. sad ..
Oh ya.. I cooked green bean soup.. wasn’t really nice.. so don’t bother to write more. =(
Those boys chit chatted outside baby’s garden while we girls watched tv.. so its like TV marathon.. that’s our Saturday.. ended at 1 plus..

SUNDAY.. went shopping with gege&jess @ vivo .. (gege was sick.. hope he’s better now.. ) met at around 1pm for porridge at avenue 8..then headed to vivo after that.. we walked up and down.. don’t know where to start from.. in the end we went into nautica .. gege bought 1 jeans and 1 shirt.. saw a shirt quite nice ..but there’s no more size for baby .. quite disappointed.. went in tangs to shop for lingerie .. their fitting room is the best fitting room ive ever been .. it really damn nice .. got sofa .. dim lights .. a big mirror.. and different colours of décor .. OMG .. how I wish baby was inside with me .. *shy* .. =P too bad no entry for GUYS.. =(
Total damage 2 bras 3 panties.. hehe .. baby bought for me de.. so happy ..thanks sweetheart.. jess also got herself 2 bras .. after that feng & ling came over for a movie with us.. before that we went dinner at a Japanese restaurant for shabu shabu .. yummy yum yum.. its nice.. but not very filling.. so baby n feng ended up eating a jumbo hotdog each .. while me and ling had nacho during our show.. we watched “one missed call” I thought it was quite nice.. but the guys don’t seem to agree so.. haha.. don’t care..
Ended our day at chompX2 for supper with randy.. =)

Monday internet connection down for whole day, Tuesday till now 11pm.. the connection is still down.. wondering when will it be ok.. got lotsa things to do!!
Ok.. that’s all folks~~
IAmWhoIAm~LoveMeOrHateMeIAmWhoIAm~LoveMeOrHateMe

Profile♥

DiLeMma♥


Im any other girl ,you always see on the street .
I mix with the bad but you shouldnt be scared .
Im friendly as can be :D
Turning :D on my day .
Proud to be yours .
* please enjoy your stay here. =D
* absolutely NO spammers allowed.
* kindly DO NOT pollute my tagboard.
* if you hate me, please
CLICK HERE.

Start Bitching Now ♥


.

Loves♥

RULE EARTH ON..
260886
51% happy..49% sad..
not emo-ing
being with my ♥ love ♥ ones cures every little sadness in me.

simply ♥ baby

If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.


Sweet Escape♥



Music Makes me lose Control♥


Archives♥